Attention all athletes interested in a fall sport next school year:
- Registration for fall sports can be done online at gosavhuskies.com.
- The preseason registration meeting and fall sports team meetings will be held on August 7th at 6:30pm in the HS/MS Auditorium.
- Fall school sports begin on August 14th.
- Families with any questions about a sport can also find coaches’ contact information on the gosavhuskies.com website.
- All athletes need a sports qualifying physical from within the last three years to register for a sport.
Fall sports for high school athletes include: girls tennis, volleyball, football, boys and girls cross country running, girls swimming, boys and girls soccer.
Middle School athletes (7th and 8th grad only) are eligible to participate in the following HS sports offerings: girls tennis, boys and girls cross country running, girls swimming, boys and girls soccer. MS volleyball will have its own meeting, and begin practice, once school is back in session.