Online Registration is Open!
Click on “Registration Site” listed under Huskie HQ to register.
All Athletic Registration must be completed online.
THE FOLLOWING OBLIGATIONS MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE ATHLETES ARE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE OR PLAY. All participants must register through the St. Anthony Village HS Activities Office, including co-op athletes, cheerleaders, and middle school athletes. All forms will be completed ONLINE.
- Fill out the St. Anthony Village eligibility form (must have signature of parent / guardian and athlete) for each sport season.
- Fill out and sign the MSHSL Athletic Eligibility Statement and MSHSL Annual Sports Questionnaire. Both forms must be signed by athlete and parent/guardian and need to be completed once a year. Once you have signed these forms, you are agreeing to the obligations the entire calendar year, not just the sports season in which you are active.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Sports Qualifying Physical Exam on file with the health office. Sports Qualifying Physicals are valid for three years from the date of the physical. If you are unsure of the date on file at school, please contact the SAV health office at 612 706-1107. You WILL NOT be cleared to participate without a current physical on file.
- Pay your participation fee. Most payments will be made with a credit or debit card online. Checks can be made payable to SAVHS or ISD #282. If you qualify for the free/reduced lunch program, the fees are reduced substantially.
- Fill out the emergency card . Coaches can access these cards at all times. A new card needs to be completed each time you register for a sport.
When all of your paperwork has been completed and your fee paid, your registration will be forwarded to your coach. This signifies you are fully eligible to participate. Participating without being cleared is in violation of MSHSL and ISD #282 rules.
The St. Anthony – New Brighton School District does not provide athletic insurance nor does it recommend any specific insurance carriers who might cover athletes. The responsibility for insurance lies with individual families.
***There is a maximum total fee of $580.00 per family per school year. Fees may be waived for students who qualify for free or reduced lunching.
Refund of Athletic Fees – Athletic fees will be refunded in full to students who drop the activity before the first official contest in that sport. One-half of the fee will be refunded if the student drops before the 3rd official contest. No refund will be given following the 3rd official contest.
Students who drop the activity for medical reasons will be handled on an individual basis.
Refunds will not be given until an equipment clearance is issued by the coach in charge of the sport. Refund checks will always be issued to the parent of the athlete.
For more information, contact:
Brian Skelly, Activities Assistant at 612-706-1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Troy Urdahl, Activities Director at 612-706-1105 or email email@example.com